F31 is seeking a hands-on passionate strategist to spearhead and implement the digital strategy for a key client (a leading sports and lifestyle distributor) to drive brand awareness for their distribution brands across the Middle East, as well optimising the consumer funnel and conversion for their e-comm solutions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Multi brand strategy portfolio planning. Establish and implement end-to-end digital marketing strategies, by channel, that align with the needs and goals of the business, and our brands.
- Prepare and manage the annual digital marketing budgets for client’s brands and e-comm platforms.
- Identify, prioritize, and report key performance indicators, including brand awareness, traffic generations, bounce rate and conversion rate, to support business growth and optimise return on investment per digital channel
- Develop marketing strategies and planning for omni-channel digital campaigns, including SEO, social media, PPC ads, and video or display ads.
- Design and implement tracking and measurement systems to monitor and optimize digital campaigns, across website, mobile app and omni channel platforms.
- Foster the analysis of complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform business decisions and strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improving the consumer experience and driving business growth through data-driven insights and testing.
- Develop and lead a team of analysts (or agency) that will support the regional digital and omni-channel goals.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to senior management team in a clear and actionable manner.
- Develop and implement data collection strategies, and analysis of digital analytics data, including website, mobile app, and omni platforms.
- Lead the implementation of capabilities, such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimisation and data and analytics to support future business growth.
- Build and manage a junior team (or agency) to implement regional digital and omni-channel goals and ad strategies, including:
- Produce visually appealing content.
- Develop and monitor ad copies, keywords, bidding strategy, and other elements of Digital Ads.
- Set up testing plans within each channel (copy, ads, landing pages, automation, creative) for continuous performance improvement.
- Optimize ad campaigns & effectively manage budget to maximize ROI.
- Work closely with various internal and agency teams to ensure brand consistency through all owned, partner and paid digital marketing channels.
- Track the market and competitors for trends and opportunities, as well as evolving business / stakeholder requirements, and use that information to evolve digital strategies to further the business.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy, implementation across channels, and analytics, with a track record of driving business growth through data-driven insights.
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns across google-paid ad-solutions, affiliate networks and re-targeting solutions.